RSS

Recent Posts

Exercise at the cellular level
Yoga and Scoliosis

Pachamama Alliance
Scientific Studies of Yoga's Benefits
The Science of Yoga
Weddings
Winter Solstice Video
Yoga for Health and Transformation
Yoga reduces stress and misalignment
powered by

Blog and Resources

Joining Yoga and a Wedding

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of leading my first yoga session prior to a wedding. What an honor!

And what a lovely opportunity to join an ancient practice of connecting movement, breath, and rhythm to another ancient practice of celebrating the joining of two people through marriage.

The participants included the couple - Melissa and Michael - as well as several members of the bridal party.  And although rain and clouds surrounded our early morning setting in the Virginia countryside - and participants seemed a bit groggy from the festivities of the night before - there was a sweetness in the room that affirmed in my mind that the pairing of sacred traditions is yet another way for surfacing the deeper meaning and beauty in our lives.

Thank you Melissa and Michael for the opportunity.

7 Comments to Joining Yoga and a Wedding:

Comments RSS
Movie Jackets | Top Celebrity Jackets on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:23 AM
Nice post about Yoga as a Practice in Transition.Very clear explanation and it is open to everyone.Thank you!
Reply to comment

ali on Thursday, October 05, 2017 3:02 PM
Reply to comment

https://tubemateappdownload.co/ on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 2:50 AM
Reply to comment

australian writing on Friday, June 15, 2018 8:18 AM
I was surfing on web about kitchen outlines for some time yet can't get up to speed with any of the plans since some are costly and some are essential. Be that as it may, my eyes are ceased here and therefore I got the ideal thought for my kitchen. So I'd jump at the chance to express gratitude toward "MK and Company" for sharing such special thought for the kitchen.
Reply to comment

how to get robux for free on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:49 AM
Hey friends if you want to know that how to get free robux then must try my link to know all about roblox.
Reply to comment

best resume companies on Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:15 PM
Wow, it was a pretty busy day for you. A really productive one. I think it's a nice experience.
Reply to comment

Deadpool Red Jacket on Friday, November 09, 2018 9:58 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.
Reply to comment